Accelerate Employee Performance
Create a culture of accountability through mastering the supervision, evaluation, and communication components of strong leadership.
Participants will learn:
- Supervisory methods, within management’s rights and responsibilities, that will create an environment of accountability and collegiality
- To address performance and evaluation with clear, fair, factual, and legally-based methods that will enhance personal and organizational growth
- Powerful written and spoken communication skills that will resolve issues with integrity and build strong working relationships
- To set performance benchmarks while enhancing school culture and climate
- To design personal growth and remediation plans
- To proactively address teacher and staff effectiveness and performance
- To use consistent and fair documentation practices for performance, evaluation, discipline or termination
For: School site administrators, central office administrators, and classified managers.