ELEMENTARY SCHOOL Video Series
The Early Faces of Violence: From Schoolyard Bullying and Ridicule to Sexual Harassment
A seven-video series designed for pre-kindergarten through 6th grade students, their parents and educators.
The program includes:
- Encouraging children to give up bullying, harassment and hurting others
- Empowering techniques to neutralize bullying
- Equipping teachers, staff, and parents with a process to take charge of the bullying issue
- Developing lesson plans that promote a student, parent,and community partnership
For: Grades Pre-K through 6. Age-appropriate videos address various grade levels, administrators, teachers, staff and parents.
MIDDLE AND HIGH SCHOOL Video Series
Sexual Harassment and Sexual Abuse: Minimize the Risk
A six-video series for any organization where sexual harassment and
sexual abuse are a concern or reality among teens and young adults.
Provides step-by-step processes for understanding, confronting, and
preventing sexual harassment and sexual abuse.
- What sexual harassment is
- How to take action to stop the harassment
- How teachers and staff can avoid harm and liability
- Vital do's and don'ts for administrators and counselors
- The role of parents and community members
For: Grades 6-12, colleges and universities, military academies, youth groups and clubs.